Terms & Conditions
- Open Credit Status: Net 30 Days
- Unknown Credit Status: Consult factory for credit application. Where a clear financial position is not evident, credit card, bank transfer, or COD may be necessary
All transactions are payable in US funds only.
Terms of payment are Advance Wire Transfer, advised by and payable at Middlesex Bank, Medfield, MA; FOB Medfield, MA, freight collect; duties, taxes, and insurance paid by Customer.
Order cancellations may be subject to a cancellation charge, based upon the proximity to the requested ship date. Custom product cancellations will incur a fee of up to 100% of the total price of parts purchased for the order.
Product Returns for Credit (1-2 Units)
In the event that a product is being returned to Comark for credit, the following conditions apply:
- Only pre-approved returns will be accepted with an approved Comark RMA number.
- Units shall be returned freight prepaid, insured shipment recommended.
- Units shall be unused with no physical or electrical damage upon receipt and inspection at Comark Corporation
- Returns beyond the 30 Days from receipt of shipment will not be accepted.
- Software products and/or licenses, which have remained unopened, may be returned for credit under the above terms.
A re-stocking fee will apply to any products returned within this 30-Day period from the date of original shipment. In addition, a repair fee will be charged for any products returned for credit that are damaged, either during return shipment or by misuse. This repair fee will be determined once the system has been thoroughly inspected and test by Comark's Tech Support department.
These commodities, technology or software shall be exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. Law is prohibited.
All items are shipped F.O.B. Medfield, MA, freight collect. Customers who would like their shipment freight charges to be "Prepaid and Added to Invoice" will be invoiced a $10 handling fee, in addition to the actual freight charges. The only exception to this will be UPS and FedEx shipments.
For all international shipments, the following terms apply: F.O.B. Medfield, MA, Freight Collect, with duties, taxes, and insurance paid by the Customer.
In the event that your order has an ultimate destination outside of the U.S., Comark Corporation requires that a completed and signed copy of our End User Statement be provided in order to fulfill our obligations under U.S. Export Laws.
Please consult your Account Manager for current pricing on your configured system(s).