Comark Corporation offers a Return Material Authorization (RMA) procedure for the return of damaged or defective products for repair. All repairs, both in and out of warranty, are done at our factory in Medfield, MA. Purchase Orders are required to process repairs and cover the cost of misuse, damage during shipment due to improper packaging, and incorrect setup, as well as standard repair charges for out of warranty products. You will be notified of any charges prior to execution of repairs and provided a quote with repair costs.
Repair Warranty and Advance Replacements:
Comark Corporation warrants its repaired products to be in good working order for a period of 90 days from the date of shipment for out of warranty repairs. Should products fail to perform properly within that period, Comark Corporation will, at its option, repair or replace the products at no cost except as set forth in our warranty. In-warranty repairs maintain their original warranty period or 90 days from the date of the repair shipment, whichever date is later. Repair warranties cover the actual repair and not necessarily the entire system.
Advance Replacement parts will be furnished on an exchange basis only for in-warranty product for customers in good standing, accompanied by a valid Purchase Order for the full price of the replacement item. Standard credit terms apply - customers without an established account need to submit a credit application or pay with a credit card. Defective parts, once returned and repaired, become the property of Comark Corporation. Full Credit will only be applied to the Advance Replacement Invoice if all original product manuals, components and software licenses (unopened) are returned with the defective system. If the defective items are not returned to Comark within 15 days from the receipt of the replacement parts, the Advance Replacement Invoice will be considered due and payable against the valid Purchase Order.
Please see our Warranty Policy for additional details.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Numbers:
Prior to return shipment, customers must obtain a valid RMA number.
To Obtain an RMA Number, please choose one of the following methods:
- Download our RMA Form, fill it out and submit it directly to Customer Service or print it and fax it back to Customer Service at 508-359-2267. You will be contacted with an RMA number and instructions on returning the product.
- All items being returned must be accompanied by this RMA number and a purchase order to process repairs. Please reference the RMA number on your paperwork and mark it clearly on the shipping label.
- There is a mandatory $150 Minimum Evaluation fee for all out-of-warranty repairs.
- Parts received without a valid RMA number will be refused or returned to the customer.
- Valid RMA numbers will expire 15 days after they are issued.
- Call Customer Service
800-280-8522, Ext. 118
All materials being returned to Comark shall be shipped prepaid, securely packaged, tagged with the part number and failure mode, and tracked under the RMA Number.
- Please pack all returned products in the original shipping container or equivalent. This will ensure that all parts arrive free of shipping damage.
- Please use a freight carrier appropriate for the size and weight of your shipment.
Payment of Freight Charges:
- The customer is responsible for paying all inbound freight charges for both in-warranty and out of warranty repairs and replacements. Comark will not be responsible for any damages that occur during shipment due to improper packaging by the customer or improper handling by the return carrier. It is recommended that all shipments be insured.
- Out of Warranty Repairs will be returned to the customer freight collect or prepaid and added to the invoice, with method of shipment specified by the customer upon repair quote approval.
- All warranty repairs will be shipped back to the customer via Ground Freight, no charge, appropriate for the size and weight of the product. Expedited shipping requests will be billed to the customer's freight account.
Damages during Shipment:
- All new shipments are sent FOB Medfield, MA.
- If product arrives damaged due to improper handling,
it is the customer's responsibility to initiate a claim
with the responsible carrier.
Please notify Comark immediately and we will assist the customer in making their claim, providing shipment details as needed.
- For RMA shipments back to Comark that arrive damaged, Comark will contact the customer immediately. The customer will be responsible for initiating a claim with their carrier and arranging for inspection. Comark will provide assistance with processing the claim.